Thursday, January 10, 2019

Genre Parfums Noble Soul Review

Devin told me he didn't care about credit for the picture, but here is me still giving him credit 😊

Greetings ladies and gentleman! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! Today I am reviewing the second Genre fragrance that was sent to me, Noble Soul. The one is inspired by By Kilian Black Phantom. Oh man, this is a good one. Buckle up folks, it's time to go!

Presentation 

It's the same as Irish Rainfall, so I won't go into massive detail here. It comes in the leather drawstring bag. It has the basic but aesthetic plastic cap. The atomizer works very well also.

Irish Rainfall Review(if you want to see the full presentation)

Notes

Rum, Sugar Cane, Dark Chocolate, Coffee, Caramel, Almond, Heliotrope, Sandalwood


Scent

I am not going to do the opening and dry down of this one since it's such a linear scent, which is one reason I love it. I have never smelled Black Phantom before, but all I know is this fragrance is amazing/ I have been addicted to it since I started testing it. To me, it smells like a sweet slightly salted caramel candy spiked with rum. The coffee note isn't that strong, but it's there. There isn't any type of salt listed, but I get a slight vibe of it. This is a gourmand fragrance through and through. The rum note makes it lean more towards grown-ups, but not mature. The chocolate and caramel are the main players here. Just sitting here talking about it makes me want to go buy some candy. Seriously, it's delicious.

Longevity

This is one of the best performing fragrances I have. It lasted around 11 hours on my skin and projected for 4. It leaves a gorgeous sillage trail that will captivate people around you. I had a female friend ask me what I was wearing and she agreed that it smelled delicious. Also, a stocker at Publix greeted me and asked how I was doing, then she proceeded to tell me that it was "amazing". I have never received two compliments on a fragrance in such a short period of time(3 days of testing). So, that speaks volumes about this fragrance. Just don't go #FullDoug on this. I know most of you are like "FullDoug? What is that?". Well, if you joined the Genre Facebook Group you would know 😆

When to Wear it

Cool to cold weather. This fragrance is sweet and seductive. You could also get away with it for a night time date in the spring. It's not for hot weather though. Speaking of which, this is an excellent date fragrance. It leans more towards night time wear, but you can wear it during the day as well.

Overall Impression

This is a beautiful gourmand. I am seriously addicted to this one. I rate it higher than Irish Rainfall, which is also absolutely gorgeous as well. Devin really outdid himself with this one. I will be wearing it a lot...I am still wearing it even though I am done testing it. A fragrance that smells this good and lasts that long for $25...I am telling you folks, Don't sleep on this house. Devin is doing work and has a lot of releases and plans coming up soon. Join the Genre Facebook Group to see what is happening.

Thanks for stopping in everyone! I hope you enjoyed this review and it shed some light on some of these outstanding fragrances, especially for the price. Be sure to hit that blue follow button to support my blog. Everyone have a great day!

By the way, Devin lets his juice macerate before selling it. So, it is ready to go when you get it. There is no need to put it in dark, cool spot until it matures.


Devin's Facebook (message him directly and he will take care of any orders/.questions that you have.)

Genre Parfums Facebook Page (throw him some likes if you'd like to)

My Irish Rainfall Review

2 comments:

  1. I have to check this one out.Coffee is one of my favorite notes. I wasn't much a fan of Alexandria's Dark Knight. I have yet to smell the original as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does have coffee, but it's not super strong. It's more about the chocolate and caramel with rum.

      Delete