Monday, January 21, 2019

10 Fragrances that I Look Forward to the Warmer Weather to Wear

Source: www.pixabay.com

Hello, ladies and gentleman! I am so glad that you could join me again today! Much love to all of my returning viewers and all of my new one. If you would be so kind as to support my work and hit the blue follow button on the right-hand side! I would really appreciate it. Today I am going to go over 10 fragrances that I am looking forward to wearing in the warmer months. I live in South Carolina, so by March, we are already in what most areas would consider summer temperatures. So, some of these are summer fragrances. Let's get into it!


10: Perry Ellis 360 Red


This spicy ADG inspired fragrance is one of my favorites for really hot days. Yes, the DNA is somewhat dated, but I still love it and the added cinnamon helps it translate to the modern days better because it's not just an ADG citrus fragrance.



9: Moschino Uomo


This fragrance is diverse and can be worn in any season, but I think it is the best on mild days in the spring and fall. An Italian take on a soapy fragrance. Classy, refined, and slightly mature. Also, it's dirt cheap, I really like this one when I don't know what to wear. It fits the bill for any situation.



8: Hollister Wave


This one isn't talked about much. I think I am the only one who does talk about it. It's really good for what it is. It's synthetic and not unique, but it smells really good to me and has good performance. It just has this bright feel that makes me feel good when I wear it.



7:  Azzaro Chrome Legend


This fragrance is a beast. Lasts a really long time and projects. It is metallic though, but it's fresh and clean. It's like a more playful/youthful Silver Mountain Water by Creed. This is one of my most complimented fragrances as well. This one is much better than the normal Azzaro Chrome to me.



6: Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza

Source: www.fragrantica.com

I just picked up a decant on this one. I am still getting used to it. It's is a bright citrus fragrance, which AdP is known for. It hasn't been warm enough to truly test this one out yet, but I am looking forward to getting to it when it warms up.


5: Ferrari Noble Fig

Source: www.fragrantica.com

I picked up a decant of this one too. I know it's pretty cheap already, but the decant was cheap too. Again, I need some warmer weather to truly test this one out, but it seems like a nice easily wearable warmer weather fragrance. One that will not offend anyone. I love the smell of figs and this one is my first fig fragrance, so hopefully, it will not be my last.


4: Mancera Aoud Blue Notes
Source: www.fragrantica.com

This is also one I picked up recently as a decant. It's fruity, leathery, and woody. I am not sure if it can handle the hot summers here yet, but I am hoping the leather doesn't come out too much when it does get hot. We shall see, but right now I am enjoying it. it's only 41 degrees(Fahrenheit) today, so I need to test it some more. i wanted to try Aoud Lemon Mint over this one, but they didn't have it in stock.



3: Mancera Cedrat Boise

Source: www.fragrantica.com

Cedrat Boise is a more playful and fruitier than Aventus. They are in the same genre, but different fragrances. This one projects and lasts for a long time. It pulls a lot of compliments as well. It's one of the best offerings from Mancera.



2: Genre Parfums Irish Rainfall



This inspiration of Green Irish Tweed is superb. It doesn't last quite as long(about 7 hours), but for $25 I can't complain. it smells almost identical to it. It might last longer when it warms up a bit. I will have to test it some more and see. I am certainly looking forward to wearing this one a lot in the spring. I was using Tres Nuit before it was way harsher. I can use this one and save my decant of GIT(which is almost empty) for special occasions. Once my GIT runs out then I will just buy some more of this. The slight quality different doesn't merit over a $100 differennce (at discounters). So, I will just stick with this one and not worry about wasting expensive juice.



1: Bond No 9 Scent of Peace


Source: www.fragrantica.com

This is my favorite summer fragrance right now. Performance is out of this world. It's amped up juniper and pineapple. No folks, just because it has pineapple and cedar does not mean it smells like Aventus, contrary to popular belief. This fragrance has a beautiful and fresh juniper. It's very high quality. The name Scent of Peace rings true, this is a relaxing and uplifting fragrance.


Thanks for stopping in folks! Have a wondering day and keep smelling great! Remember to be kind to one another! Not everyone is a veteran in this fragrance game and it's up to us to be shining examples of the kindness of the fragrance community!


Need some decants? Why not head over to www.whatsmyscent.com and pick up a few? Use teh code MUSINGS10 to get 10% off your entire order. The code is active until January 31st. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Great list. I've gotten more compliments from 360 Red than all of my niche frags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it has that DNA that most people like.

      Delete
  2. Cedrat Boise is one of my favs as well hate how its constantly compared to Aventus. It's a lot brighter and uplifting and I find it kind of refreshing.

    ReplyDelete