Tuesday, January 8, 2019

5 Fragrances for Clemson Fans(Orange)

Image Source: www.ESPN.com

Hey guys and gals! Today is a great day! I thought I would do something a little different today. In honor of my team, the Clemson Tigers, winning the national college football title by beating Alabama 44-16. I am going to do 5 decent orange fragrances to represent the school's main color. Not all of these have orange as the main note, but it plays into all of them. They are not in any numerical order. Let's get into it!


Number 5: Hugo Boss Hugo Iced



This one is iced black tea with orange and mint. Very cooling and refreshing, just like winning two titles in 4 years(sorry, corny, but I had to. Don't hate me). Seriously though, this fragrance is underrated in my eyes. the performance isn't great, but it's a good scent.

Number 4: Azzaro Chrome Legend



One of my favorites for the summer period, but I think apple and green tea play more into it than orange does, so I put it here. It's very refreshing and uplifting. It has a somewhat metallic vibe to it. Performance is also outstanding for a freshie type fragrance.

Number 3: Armaf Derby Club House Blanche


This one plays more off green tea and blackcurrant than orange. This is like a more refined and classy version of Azarro Chrome Legend to me. They are not that similar, but this one still has that metallic vibe and the green tea note. Performance on this one is decent.

Number 2: Perry Ellis 360 Red


Okay, so this one is more of a mix or a few citruses together with cinnamon and cloves. The orange is in there and this one is really good. The best Acqua di Gio clone for the money. More synthetic, but still very pleasing. Performance is outstanding on this one.

Number 1: Bvlgari Aqva Amara


This was my scent on the night for the game. A very prominent orange note in this one, with some salt and incense, plus the water note in it. I love this one in the summer. it's very beachy and versatile. I think this one goes good casually and with a suit and tie. This one has outstanding performance as well.

Thanks once again, folks. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I thought it would be a little fun post to do. Until next time, be blessed! Hit the blue follow button if you like my content. #TheTideGotRolled


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This is a great and fun review/blog! And nice picks. Well done John. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is a great and fun review/blog! And nice picks. Well done John. :D

    ReplyDelete