Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Minor Setback and a New Chapter!

Hello, ladies and gentleman! Well, something bad happened yesterday. My blog was marked as spam on Facebook, so I am unable to share my posts on Facebook and IG. It's an annoying setback, but it's okay. So, if all of you could be so kind as to follow me by email so you will know when I post, then I would be most appreciative until this ban is lifted. Also, feel free to follow me as well. Below is a picture of the box you need to put your email in. Sorry for any inconvenience

Now, on to the good news! I have started up an Instagram account! There isn't much on there yet, but I will be posting short reviews on fragrances there. Once I get my bearings about how to use the site properly, I will post longer reviews, perhaps full ones at some point.

IG Link: https://www.instagram.com/musingsofafraghead

Thanks for sticking it out with me, folks! I am sorry that this happened and there isn't much I can do until the block lifts, which can take up to 30 days. I appreciate every last one of you and I hope we have many great discussions together in the future!  Have a great night and remember to always say something positive to someone! You never know how much it could help them!

No comments:

Post a Comment