Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Mysterious and Seductive: Fragrenza Adesso Review(Original Creation)

Source: www.fragrenza.com

Good morning, everyone! So, I am posting a few reviews today because it's 4 in the morning and I can't seem to sleep. I figured doing a little work would make me tired, but so far, it hasn't. That means more content for you though!

I have covered a few Fragrenzas already and have been impressed with them. Adesso is an original creation, not a clone. It has some unique notes in it as well. Let's see how it holds up!

This was sent to me for free for review. I was not compensated in any way and my opinions remain my own.


Notes

Top


Dark Cherry and Dark Raspberry

Heart

Dark Tobacco, Frangipane, and Olibanum

Base

Maple Syrup and Tonka Bean


The Scent

Opening 


Adesso opens up with a blast of dark(yes, this fragrance is dark considering it has 3 notes that say they are dark)and slightly tart cherries and raspberries with a dose of robust maple syrup.It comes off a tad bit medicinal off the top until the notes start melding together.


Dry Down

As the heart notes start emerging you get a bit of a nutty almond vibe, which I assume is from the frangipane note. I am not really all that familiar with frangipane, but I know it's made with almonds. You get a bit of smoky incense in there as well, which comes from the olibanum. The dark tobacco note is bitter. On the website, Somia called it "unsweeetened chocolate" and he is dead on with that. Overall, this fragrance is tart, sweet, and slightly bitter. It's pretty unique. I haven't smelled anything like it before.


Performance

Fragrenza has become known to me as a house that makes beast mode fragrances. I get 9-10 hours with this one with 3 of arm's length projection. It performs very well, although not as good as some of the others I have tried from them.


When to Wear it

This is a date night fragrance to me. It's too sweet to wear with a suit. You could pull it off with a sweater and khakis though. I wouldn't go too casual with it either.

This is strictly a cold-weather fragrance. It's most suited for cool fall nights and winter. This would be overly cloying in the heat.

This is a unisex fragrance. The tobacco note in this isn't masculine. The bittersweet vibe is gives allows this to be worn by women with no confusion.


Overall Impression

This one isn't my favorite from the house, but I still enjoy it. As I said before, it is quite unique. It's a pretty seductive fragrance that will make people wonder what it is, since they probably never smelled anything similar to it before. This is one I would fully suggest getting a sample of because I don't think everyone will love it. If you like dark and sweet fragrances, then this is probably up your alley.


Conclusion


I hope you enjoyed this article. I am working on a lot of stuff right now, so you will see some new types of content being released shortly. Stay tuned!


As always, be safe and be kind. Lift people up with your words. Make the world smell better and be better!

I started up a Facebook page for my blog. It would be awesome if you could go give it a like, review, or rating. Feel free to be honest if you think I can improve! Link

Want to learn how to support my work? Click here

Want insider news as to what I am working on? What I am testing? Any giveaways I might hold? Want to decide what topics for me to cover on my blog? Then join the Musings of the Fragheads Facebook group here! I also post every article I write in here, so that might be an easier way for you to see every post I do!

Follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment