Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My Most Versatile Fragrances

Source: www.pixabay.com

Hello, ladies and gentleman! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day today! I have made plenty of lists for fragrances for each season and certain occasions, but what about fragrances that you can wear for most situations. These are my dumb raches. The ones I wear when I can't decide. Most of these will work out no matter where you go. Le's get into it!


Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum

Source: www.fragrantica.com
Key Notes: Grapefruit, lemon, ginger, cedar, and incense


Every versatile list has one version of BDC on it. It's so successful for a reason. It's a jack of all trades. A fresh fragrance with some woods and a bit of class. I think the EDP is the most versatile. It's a good mix of the fresh grapefruit and woods. The Parfum is woodier and the EDT is fresher. I also get the best performance out of the EDP. Any version is very versatile though, but I still think the EDP is the best.


Burberry Touch



Key Notes: Violet, clean musk, and pepper

This is my favorite designer for a reason. It also happens to be super versatile. It's clean and elegant. Suitable for anything from the boardroom to a casual weekend. Clean never feels out of place. The violet and musk are beautifully accented by the pepper and cedar to keep it masculine. This fragrance is also very cheap and has very good performance.


Creed Green Irish Tweed

Source: www.fragrantica.com
Key Notes: Lemon verbena, violet, and iris

Green Irish Tweed is the king of green fragrances. It is my favorite fragrance for a reason. It's masculine and it doesn't feel old fashioned. Any of the clones of this fragrance work as well. My favorites are Genre's Irish Rainfall and Alexandria's The Irish Gentleman. It's a bright spring day after a light rainfall in the countryside. It's much better in the warmer weather, but you can still wear it in the cooler months. This fragrance adapts to what you wear. Whether it's a weekend stroll in some jogger shorts and a tee or a suit headed to church. GIT is legendary for a reason.


Dior Sauvage



Key Notes: Ambroxan, pepper, and bergamot

Sauvage is a love it or hate it fragrance. I am not a huge fan of it, but it works. There is no question that it is versatile as well. The spicy woodiness of it fits into anything you could think of doing. It also has beastly performance. Some people have said that newer batches are weaker, but I don't think they are. Sauvage is just easy to go anosmic to.


Lacoste Pour Homme

Key Notes: Plum, rum, vanilla, apple, and cinnamon

This is one of the fragrances that started my fragrance journey. It flies under the radar a lot because...Let's be honest, Lacoste fragrances aren't anything special. Most of them are good, but not great. This one is great. It's the most versatile date fragrance that you can buy. It works for any season, but I would only wear it at night in the summer. It's not expensive, so check it out. I think you will find that this is a high-quality fragrance that smells quite unique.


Conclusion

There are a lot of versatile fragrances out there. If you are not a fragrance collector or you are just starting out, then I suggest looking into these. They are all great bang for your buck fragrances and you will get a lot use out of them.

Have a great day, everyone! Be safe and remember to say a kind word to someone today! Some people are going through rough times. Your words could help them pull out of it! Until next time, keep smelling amazing!


Want to learn how to support my work? Click 
here

Want insider news as to what I am working on? What I am testing? Any giveaways I might hold? Want to decide what topics for me to cover on my blog? Then join the Musings of the Fragheads Facebook group here!

Follow me on Instagram!





2 comments:

  1. Yep! I knew a few of these were going to be here. I'm agree with the Lacoste being here, but I'm a bit surprised. I love it very much, but didn't think anyone else did. I'm very pleased seeing all these here. Sweet blog as usual Mr John. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am the one who told you about the Lacoste before. I told several people about it and they got it on my suggestion and loved it.

      Delete