Wednesday, March 20, 2019

5 Alexandria Must-Haves for the Warmer Weather

Source: www.pixabay.com

Hey, everyone! Sorry that I haven't been posting as much. I have had some stuff going on in my personal life that I have had to attend to. I hope everyone is doing well and I will probably only post 3 times per week from now on, at least for right now. Today, I have 5 Alexandria must-haves for the warmer weather. It's already warming up here, so I think this is a good time to do it. Give them a little maceration time before the hotter weather hits. Let's get into it! I am not going to do pictures for this one because the bottles all look the same, at least right now.


5. Alexandria Port

This is a classic Mediterranean style fragrance with lemon and neroli. Gives off a clean and fresh white shirt type of feel. Citruses and white florals in an effortless node to casual citrus based fragrances. This one is can be used for any situation and is very inoffensive. A better performing version of Neroli Portofino and very much under the radar on most people's lists.

4. Tropical Nights

This one does smell like Creed's VIW, but it is a unique take on it. There is much more ginger in it. That ginger allows it to be more classy and suitable for night time wear, hence the fragrance name. I actually like it just as much as VIW. Even more when you consider the price. It also has less coconut and more citrus. I really enjoy this one and it's Alexandra's cheaper spray fragrance at $32 for 60ml. This one is a no-brainer, folks.

3. Citron Del Mar

This is Alexandria's take on Creed's Millesime Imperial. This one does a very good job of immortalizing the fruit on a beach type vibe. It makes you feel like you are on a tropical destination enjoying some cool fruits in the hot summer sun. This one is great if you love aquatics and fruit-based fragrances. It's decidedly unisex as well, so both genders can enjoy equally.

2. Africano

This one is Alexandria's take on Bal d'Afrique by Byredo. it's a fresh and vibrant vetiver with musk and florals. This one is a bit classy, but it can be worn casually as well. It's pretty unique as well. If Africa smells anything like this, then I need to visit there very soon. This one is very unisex as well. This one isn't spoken of very often, but it needs to be. I am loving it.

1. White Zest

This one is based off of Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche. I don't get the lemon meringue pie that others get from the Chanel, but I do get a nice vanilla and lemon fragrance that is fresh and uplifting. A perfect Sunday fragrance in my opinion. It's not very gourmandy, but perhaps as close as you will get for a warmer weather gourmand. This one just makes me confident and peaceful when I wear it.

Conclusion

That's it for today guys and gals. I hope everyone has a great day! Say something positive and thank you for your continued support! Much love to everyone!

I will do a full review on all of these fragrances sometime within the next 3 weeks or so!

Buy these fragrances at Alexandria's website

Want to learn how to support my work? Click here

Want insider news as to what I am working on? What I am testing? Any giveaways I might hold? Want to decide what topics for me to cover on my blog? Then join the Musings of the Fragheads Facebook group here!

Follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment