Monday, July 15, 2019

6 Small Reviewers to Watch

Source: www.pixabay.com

Hey, folks! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I am back with a different sort of post. We call ourselves the fragrance community and I think that means we should help one another when we can. These fine gentlemen are reviewers who work really hard to provide content for us, but they go unnoticed. There is a lot of reviewer spam on the FB groups(which includes myself), so how does one pick out which reviewers to watch? Well, I did that work for you. All of these guys have under or around 1k subs. I am asking all of my readers to go show them some love if you would like to.

Now, just because you are not included in this list doesn't mean I don't like your channel. I might just not know about it. I have also opted to only go for reviewers who have consistently reviewed things for a while, so if you are a brand new channel or only post every once in a while, then I didn't include you this time, but I probably will next time if you keep on reviewing.

This list is in no particular order. Let's get into it!


Daniel San

Daniel is an American based reviewer who has a taste for classics like Boucheron's Jaipur EDP. He's also a huge fan of the Encre Noir line. He doesn't edit his videos much, so what you get is his raw and unfiltered opinions about the fragrances he is talking about. I really enjoy that quality about him. It is a crime to have such an authentic reviewer have under 500 subs.


His Channel


2 Scents Worth

2 Scents Worth is a super funny guy. He hails from England and reminds me of Mr Smelly with his humor. It must be an English thing? I don't know, but he's a great reviewer. He also has a taste for some classical fragrances. He does cover modern ones as well. Go check him out, if you don't get a laugh from him...Then I don't know what to tell you.

His Channel


Solano

Solano is a newer reviewer from the US(I believe?). He covers a lot of niche fragrances in his videos. He's a really nice guy who is passionate about fragrances. I think you all should give him a chance.

His Channel


Smells Like...

Joshua is a super nice guy who is very well versed on notes and how to describe them. He is one of the brightest guys in the fragrance community. The way he describes notes lets you feel what he actually means. He is also a very talented musician.

His Channel


OutLaw Frags

James is another often looked over reviewer who puts his heart into his work. He's also a vet, like myself, so he gets more points for that. He reviews a lot of designers, but he does touch on niche as well. He is one of the nicest guys in the fragrance community. Just give him a chance.

His Channel


The Fragrance Shark

Kenny used to be a blogger, like me. He has helped me out a ton. He even created my logo for me and didn't ask for anything in return. He's a very creative guy who has a different style. His style is more poetic and he's very visual. He's a different type of reviewer and deserves a lot more subs than he has.

His Channel

If you are a smaller reviewer who just started, feel free to message me on Facebook and I will check out your content. I will do another one of these in a few months.


Conclusion

These guys are working hard to provide us with new fragrances and to help us make more informed decisions on fragrances. Let's support them in that endeavor and keep them motivated to do more content. It doesn't cost us anything to throw a sub and a like on a few of their videos.

While you are at it, you can feel free to follow my blog as well. Ever sub/follow for us reviewers helps keep us motivated to do more content. Even views help us out.

I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and keep smelling amazing. Don't forget to say some positive words to someone today! You never know how much of an impact you can make in someone's life by just being nice! Until next time, be blessed and happy.


Want to learn how to support my work? Click here

Want insider news as to what I am working on? What I am testing? Any giveaways I might hold? Want to decide what topics for me to cover on my blog? Then join the Musings of the Fragheads Facebook group here!

Follow me on Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Oh John! This is so cool and nice of you to do this. You have Awesome reviewers listed, but I wasn't expecting my name to be on this. Thank you for doing this for us John. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh John! This is so cool and nice of you to do this. You have Awesome reviewers listed, but I wasn't expecting my name to be on this. Thank you for doing this for us John. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually waiting until you started reviewing again to do this article lol

      Delete
    2. Lol! Nice! Well, I'm glad I started back. :)
      I'm actually doing another one now. Drakkar Noir. :)

      Delete
    3. Lol! Nice! Well, I'm glad I started back. :)
      I'm actually doing another one now. Drakkar Noir. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much very kind of you to feature me, I am very humble.
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for showing my channel and these other amazing channels some love 🙌

    ReplyDelete