Saturday, December 15, 2018

My Fragrant Christmas Wishlist

Source: www.pixabay.com

Hello everyone! I hope this day finds you well and cheerful during this beautiful holiday season! Today I am going to go over my Christmas wish list. I did not ask for any fragrances for Christmas, but if I did, then this would be it. Let's get into it!


Number 5: Creed Viking (or one of its clones)

Source: www.fragrantica.com
This fragrance really grew on me while I was testing my sample. I like it, but I would never pay for retail for it. One of the clones of it would work fine for me. I am a big fan of spicy fragrances and this takes an Old Spice type DNA and makes it classier.

Full review here:
https://musingsofafraghead.blogspot.com/2018/11/creed-viking-review.html


Number 4: Some Variation of Hugo Boss Boss Bottled

Source: www.fragrantica.com
I am a big fan of apple notes. This one smells like an apple pie. So warm and delicious. I have not smelled the EDP, but the EDT is great. Not the greatest longevity, but the scent itself is magical. An amazing fragrance that garners many compliments.


Number 3: Ferragamo Uomo

Source: www.fragrantica.com
Tiramisu anyone? I love coffee fragrances. I have never smelled this one, but it's cheap and I have heard really great things about it. Raving reviews from reviewers like Ashton Kirkland at Gent Scents mean I would be willing to blind buy this one. I trust his nose.


Number 2: Genre Parfums Noble Soul

Credit goes to Justin White for this amazing holiday themed picture!
My boy Devin Breaux is doing work over at Genre Parfums. This inspiration of By Kilian's Black Phantom has been one of his best sellers. Many people are going crazy over it. A coffee fragrance that has amazing longevity and projection for $25 for 30ML? Yes, please! I have yet to try it, but at his prices, you can't really go wrong. Also, I will note that Devin has a very high standard of quality and pre-macerates all of his juice. It's ready to wear when you receive it. This house is the rising star in the fragrance game. Don't sleep on this one. I will be doing a house review on Genre Parfums soon, so stay tuned for that! Big shout out to Justin White for letting me use his photo. Thanks, Justin!

Genre Parfums Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/406118473237999/
(If you wish to order contact Devin Breaux directly and he will take care of you.)


Number 1: Parfums De Marly Carlisle

Source: www.fragrantica.com

Any of you who have followed my blog for some time know my love affair with this fragrance. I wish Devin would clone it. I have heard Hafez 1984 is similar, but I have not been able to get my nose on that one yet. This fragrance is simply beautiful. I am sad that my sample is gone, but this one really left an impact on me. I just don't want to pay full retail for it and I have yet to find it at discounters.


Full Review:
https://musingsofafraghead.blogspot.com/2018/10/parfums-de-marly-carlisle-review.html

These would be perfect for Christmas. Even though I am not getting any. This would be my list. It's just my opinion though. These are the fragrances that I want the most, not the ones best for Christmas. I will do that list in a few days. What fragrances are on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!


If you enjoy my content be sure to +1 it so I know what kind of content my readers enjoy the most. Also hitting that blue follow button is like subscribing on Youtube. It helps a ton. Thanks for the support! Have a great day!

2 comments: