Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A Chat with Mahsam Raza

Hello ladies and gentleman! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Today, I am doing a quick follow-up on my last post. I sat down and had a chat with Mahsam Raza(The owner of DUA Fragrances) and I have to admit I was wrong.

He contacted me through Facebook in a gentlemanly manner to discuss what issue I had. My issue stemmed from a post he made in his Facebook group around 6 months ago. It was about someone damaging his property and leaving a nasty note about DUA in the process. Mr. Raza explained to me why he did it because he wanted to let everyone know that it is not okay to damage someone's property or put their family at risk over his business. It is never okay to do so, so I echo that point. It's just scented water folks. Yes, we all have different tastes and a passion for it, but that kind of behavior is unacceptable. I should have manned up and messaged Mr. Raza about it earlier, but I failed in doing so and I take full responsibility for it. It was a failure on my side. So, we had a polite conversation and cleared the air around it.

As for purchasing a DUA fragrance...I have not done so yet, but I might be open to it in the future if he comes out with a release that I want to try. At this point, I think it would only be fair to purchase something and give it a fair review. So, when I get some money to do so, I will be doing that.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding folks. I am still very grateful for your support and comments. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment