Sunday, December 23, 2018

My Favorite Designer Fragrance: Burberry Touch




Hello ladies and gentleman! Sorry that I haven't been posting much. The holiday season is quite a busy time of year. I will be posting more often after 2019 hits. I hope everyone is having a blessed and joyous holiday season. Today I will be covering my favorite designer fragrance, Burberry Touch. Let's get into it!


Notes

Top- Violet, Mandarin

Mid- Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Oakmoss

Base- Vetiver, White Musk, Tonka


Scent

Burberry Touch opens up with a strong powdery violet with some spicy pepper and a bit of cedar. Musk is also very noticeable. This fragrance is pretty linear. It doesn't change much from the opening to the dry down, but it smells great the entire time. Clean, powdery, musky, and fresh. This fragrance is just clean. That is the best way to describe it. It does have a very powdery violet that can come off as baby powder-like, so if you are not into powdery fragrances then this one is not for you.

I think this fragrance could be worn by a confident woman. It's unisex to my nose. Smelling clean is never a bad thing for either gender and that is why I love this one. However, I do think the cedar and spice make it lean more masculine.

This fragrance is super versatile. People say Aventus, Bleu de Chanel, and Sauvage are versatile, but I think this one beats it. Smelling clean is good year round. This can be dressed up or down. Cold weather or hot weather. This one is a workhorse. You could use it on a date, but I don't think it is best suited for that.

Longevity is really good. 8-9 hours on skin. 2-3 hours of solid projection. A nice scent trail to boot. This fragrance is not shy. It's not offensive either, but I don't suggest going over 4 sprays, this one lasts and projects well for a clean fragrance. Too much of anything is bad, even soap.

This fragrance is fairly cheap too. 50ml for around $30 at Fragrancenet. That is a really good value to me, especially considering how versatile this one is.

That's it for today guys and gals. I hope you enjoyed. Be sure to +1 my posts that you like so I can see what my viewers tend to like more. Also, hitting that blue follow button really helps support me. Thanks! Have a great day!



Buy it here:

https://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/burberry/burberry-touch/edt#116640

Burberry House Review:https://musingsofafraghead.blogspot.com/2018/11/burberry-house-review.html

4 comments:

  1. Dang John! This sounds sooo good! The notes are great. I'm definitely going to look at this one. I didn't even know about this. I'm glad you posted and shared this. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people hate it, but I love it. Thanks for the support as always, Daniel.

      Delete