Monday, October 29, 2018

Top 5 Fragrances for Fall (Niche Edition)



Greetings ladies and gentleman. I hope everyone is enjoying the colors and cooler weather that fall brings. I have a list of my favorite fragrances for fall in the niche category today. I will preface this article by saying this...My niche collection isn't huge and mostly consists of decants. That is why I mainly use stock images for them.

I hope you enjoy the list! If you want to support my work you can always hit the blue follower button at the top right-hand side or drop your email at the top to be notified when I post (which is usually daily).

With that being said, let's get into this. I have an honorable mention in this one.

Honorable Mention #1: Alexandria Fragrances Mr. Sillage



Yes, Alexandria Fragrances is considered niche. Maybe it's because of what this fragrance means to me (The man who it was created in honor of) or maybe it's because I love the vanilla in this one with a bit of spice from the myrrh. It's a good fragrance regardless and lasts forever with great projection. Perfect for the fall season. This could easily be a top 5 and barely missed out on the list.

Check out my full review of it here:
https://musingsofafraghead.blogspot.com/2018/10/mr-sillage-review.html


Number 5: Mancera Cedrat Boise

This image was taken from Fragrancenet.com and is not my own. It is used for reference purposes only. All credit goes to the original photographer.

Mancera Cedrat Boise is a fruity and creamy fragrance with a bit of spice from the cedar and a bit of leather. Some say it smells like Aventus, but I think it smells closer to Reyane Insurrection Pure II, with Cedrat Boise being the higher quality of the two. The reason this one is not higher on my list is I think it's only good for early fall when the temperatures are 60-70 Fahrenheit. It's a real banger for summer though.


Number 4: Creed Royal Oud

This image was taken from Fragrancenet.com and is not my own. It is used for reference purposes only. All credit goes to the original photographer.


Another great fragrance coming from the house of Creed. This one is spicy, woody, and slightly green. The oud is very subtle. It smells luxurious and is best suited for a suit and tie or at least business casual wear. I get about 10 hours out of this one. One of Creed's best in my opinion.


Number 3: Penhaligon's LP No 9

This image was taken from Fragrancenet.com and is not my own. It is used for reference purposes only. All credit goes to the original photographer.


A great fragrance coming from a company with an amazing pedigree. This one smells like Christmas in a bottle, but the spiciness is great for fall. It's very clove heavy, but that is what I love about it. This one also has great performance and works well to warm you up on a chilly day.

Check out my full review here:
https://musingsofafraghead.blogspot.com/2018/10/penhaligons-lp-no-9-review.html


Number 2: Parfums de Marly Herod

This image was taken from Fragrancenet.com and is not my own. It is used for reference purposes only. All credit goes to the original photographer.

Herod is a beautiful cherry tobacco fragrance with some vanilla and spice. Has a slightly boozy cherry cough syrup opening, but then settles down into something sweet, lovely, and warm. One of the most popular PdM fragrances for a good reason. It lasts about 8 hours on me with good projection for 2 hours or so.



Number 1: Parfums de Marly Carlisle

This image was taken from Fragrancenet.com and is not my own. It is used for reference purposes only. All credit goes to the original photographer.

Yes, another Parfums de Marly fragrance. I can't get enough of this one, it's such a beautiful fragrance. One of the longest lasting ones too. The apple and sandalwood are so beautiful in this fragrance. I can't say enough good things about this one. It topped my list by a good margin. Numbers 2-4 were pretty close, but this one was a clear winner for me.

Check out my full review here:
https://musingsofafraghead.blogspot.com/2018/10/parfums-de-marly-carlisle-review.html


Thank you once again for the support. I hope you all enjoyed the list. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment