Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Bvlgari Man in Black Review



Hello everyone, I hope this day finds you well. Today I have a review of an amazing fall/winter fragrance, Bvlgari Man in Black.

Also, on a side note...I fixed the blue follower button so mobile users should be able to follow now, but I think you need to make a blogger account to do so. I would appreciate the support if you don't mind doing that.

Let's start off with the notes:

Top- Tobacco, Spices, Rum
Mid- Leather, Tuberose, Iris
Base- Guaiac Wood, Benzoin, Tonka Bean

This fragrance packs a punch, folks. To me, this is what Spicebomb wanted to be(Yes, I still love Spicebomb as well, but MiB is better for me). This is a rum-laden and spicy masculine bomb. In fact, I can't pick up on anything other than the rum, spices, leather, tobacco, and guaiac wood. I don't get tuberose or iris at all. I don't see much change throughout the life of the fragrance besides it becoming a bit sweeter on the dry down(that is probably where the tonka comes in with the rum) with the guaiac wood, but it still remains very spicy.

As I said, this fragrance packs a punch. It is potent. I get around 9-10 hours of longevity and 2 hours of good projection. After those two hours is still leaves a good 3-foot scent bubble until about 8 hours into it. The last 2 are relatively close to the skin.  It is an EDP concentration as well.

This is a great fragrance that I think every man should own. It's super masculine. Pretty versatile in the cold weather. It can be dressed up or down. I wouldn't say to wear this at all in over 50-degree Fahrenheit temperatures. You might choke people out.

This fragrance can be had for pretty cheap as well. Around $40 for 6oML:
https://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/bvlgari/bvlgari-man-in-black/eau-de-parfum#257435


Thanks again for all of the support folks. it means a lot. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment