Friday, October 19, 2018

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog. My name is John and I am a fragrance enthusiast and collector. At the time of this post, I have around 80 bottles of fragrance and I plan on getting more. I have only been collecting for about a year and a half now.

A little background information on me:

- I am 32 years old

- I was in the United States Army for 8 years.

- I am an animal lover.

- I am also very interested in tea, coffee, and style.

- I love the smell of old books.

I hope you will enjoy your time here and reading my random thoughts on fragrances and possibly some other things as well.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool John! I'm a animal lover too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool John! I'm a animal lover too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton, Daniel! I showed you a picture of my cat before. She is adorable, Just don't tell her that. She has a quite a massive ego already!

      Delete
  3. do u know sherlock holmes by any chance?! 😂jk. anyways, keep up with the nice blogs m8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I am just a descendant of him. Seriously though, I am just doing this for fun. Thanks for the support!

      Delete