Friday, December 27, 2019

FragComm Fridays: Solano




Greetings, everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season with their loved ones and got some really good smelling stuff. I took a little break to come up with some ideas for 2020 and simply because I was busy.

This week I am continuing FragComm Fridays with another Youtuber. He has been around for a little while and he likes covering indie scents from time to time, so I enjoy his content. His name is Solano and I will leave his channel down below. Let's get into it!


The Interview 
1. What is your favorite fragrance?

My favorite fragrance is Cool Water because that was the first fragrance that I received. It's what introduced me to the fragrance game. 

2. Why did you start your Youtube channel?


I started my YouTube channel because I want to help people discover new fragrances. Also, there are some people that I know personally that don’t know very much about fragrances. I love discovering new fragrances. 

3. What fragrance inspired you to start collecting?

The fragrance that inspired me was Creed Aventus. At first, I thought that was all I needed then I found out there were more out there, so I had to try them all kind of like Pokémon. Lol

4. What fragrance do you love that most people dislike?

I am not sure. That’s a hard question. Maybe Joop or Cool Water because they’re old school. Funny story actually, I remember when I did my first video on YouTube and I had put Joop on my fall list people on this site called boxden.com straight bashed me for putting Joop on my list. I still read the comments on the boxden thread to remember how bad and negative some people are. 

5. What are your favorite fragrance notes?

My favorite notes are coconut, amber, vanilla, and chocolate 

6. Do you have any plans for your channel that you can tell us about?

Yeah, I have some new plans I’m thinking about. For my channel, one is starting this series called "Fragrance 101" which explains what most people don’t know about the fragrance game. For example, one is how to spot a fake fragrance. Another explains where to buy fragrances. And another might explain what are the good gray market sites to buy from. Stuff like that. Things that new fragheads don’t know about. 


7. What is your favorite thing about the FragComm?

My favorite thing about fragcomm is meeting new people. That and I enjoy the same passion as you and discovering new fragrances. Also, meeting reviewers like myself that are willing to help each other out and becoming friends with them. 


8. What is your least favorite thing about the FragComm?

My least favorite thing about fragcomm is the stupid drama, trolls, the he said she bs, and all the negativity. They give you for liking a certain fragrance 


9. How many fragrances do you own?

130 something. I am not sure, but I’m trying to trim down lol. Like that is an easy task. 

10. What is your favorite fragrance house?

My favorite fragrance houses are Initio and Davidoff


Conclusion
I hope you enjoyed this look into Solano's thoughts. Go throw him some love over at his Youtube channel. We all need to help out the smaller reviewers when we can. Last time I checked, he was only at 300 or so subs, which is a shame since he has been reviewing for over a year now. So, do me a favor and go throw him a sub when you get some time.

Remember to be positive, spread love and kindness, and to keep being wonderful people. Until next time, keep smelling and being amazing.

Solano's Youtube

I started up a Facebook page for my blog. It would be awesome if you could go give it a like, review, or rating. Feel free to be honest if you think I can improve! Link


Want to learn how to support my work? Click here

Want insider news as to what I am working on? What I am testing? Any giveaways I might hold? Want to decide what topics for me to cover on my blog? Then join the Musings of the Fragheads Facebook group here! I also post every article I write in here, so that might be an easier way for you to see every post I do!

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment