Thursday, April 22, 2021

My Thoughts on Jeremy Fragrance

 

I used my own picture of Office for Men, just in case Jeremy sees this article and doesn't like it. I don't need to be hit with a copyright violation. 

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is doing well today. I am doing fine, but it's a bit chilly here. We actually had freeze warnings overnight. That is pretty much unheard of here in April. I am glad I didn't plant my garden yet...

I usually don't comment on reviewers publicly. I actually think this might be the first article I have done on something like this. Before you go off saying I did this just for views, I don't have ads turned on. I get nothing from this, as I do with all of my articles. 

Jeremy Fragrance is a polarizing figure in the fragrance community. Some people love him and some love to hate him. I have seen so much unwarranted hate towards the man that I decided to make an article. I am not naive enough to believe this article will change anyone's mind. I will probably just get laughed at for it, but I could care less. 

Without further ado, let's get into it!


My Thoughts on Jeremy Fragrance

Like many of us, Jeremy fragrance was the first fragrance YouTuber I was exposed to. It was back when I was watching Alpha M's style channel and he made a guest appearance on there. I started watching him and taking notes, then I found Ashton and Redolessence. After that, I found the fragrance community and it's been downhill since then. I am kidding, this has been a wonderful experience that saved me in more ways than one.

Jeremy has changed a bit over the years. I very rarely watch his content anymore. His obsession with how women react to certain fragrances just isn't my style. I don't dislike him as a person for that, but I do wish he would use his influence in more of a way to advocate that women aren't just robots to smell your fragrance and tell you that you smell nice. I think his reliance on compliments has shrouded his ability to find new and interesting fragrances. A lot of his videos do contain the same fragrances that he has spoken about for 5 years now. 

I also have Office for Men and I think it's mediocre. Sauvage is much better and smoother. However, that is just more of a personal opinion than anything else. The other fragrances seem too sweet for me to even warrant trying. 

On the other hand, I see that Jeremy is just trying to have fun with what he loves. He's just a human like all of us are. We all make mistakes and have ups and downs. People are constantly ridiculing him and demeaning him, but he just comes back stronger every time. I respect his drive and motivation. 

People often accuse him of using drugs with no proof to back it up. Suspicion is not proof of any caliber. How would you like it if someone accused you of doing drugs because you liked to say silly things? It's not fair, is it? You would probably be livid about it. I don't think it's fair to say Jeremy is trying to steal people's money(even though the first Ferrari thing was a bit suspect, I will admit) because he asks people to buy his fragrances. Doesn't every businessman try to get you to buy their products? Isn't that what a business is? 

It's equally shameful for people to be so obsessed with every wrong step this man does. It's almost like they have to live their lives in an attempt to demean someone to feel some sort of self-worth. That is not a life worth living, folks. It's better to ignore all of the negative stuff and just embrace life and the wonders that it has. Getting that like on your Facebook or Instagram post is never going to make you feel complete. You have to do some soul searching and dig deep to find the difficult things to overcome in order to do that. Jeremy has found himself. Even though he still probably struggles, we all do. Have you found yourself or are you just trying to live vicariously through an internet personality in a vain attempt to fit in with the crowd?

At the end of the day, Jeremy isn't stopping any of us from living our lives. Our own mind is the only thing holding us back. Grown men don't sit around gossiping about other grown men. It's time to rip the bandage off and act like a grown-up. Just let the man live his life and you can live yours. That makes everyone happy. 

In closing, I do wish that Jeremy used his influence for more positive reasons, but at the end of the day it doesn't impact my life, so I don't care. I know some of you might try to say I care because I made this article, but I really don't. maybe this article will help someone. Maybe it will make me the laughing stock of the fragrance community. I will sleep just as well at night knowing I spoke up for what I thought was true and just. That is all that matters to me. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic day. Remember to say something positive to someone today. You never know when someone needs to hear it. Lots of people are struggling these days and a kind word is free!

I appreciate all of the support and keep smelling amazing. Until next time, be blessed!

One more side note- Don't ever listen to Jeremy's diet advice!

Want to see what is going on in my group and vote on my upcoming articles? We also discuss fragrances and fragrant topics in a drama-free environment. You won't see any troll Aventus and CDNIM posts in my group! Join my Facebook group!

Want to learn how to support my work? Click here

Follow me on Instagram!






4 comments:

  1. Very well said and agreed. Although I do think Office is slightly better then mediocre. Smells good projects good and performance is nuclear. Checks most frag heads boxes. But Sauvage is better. Especially the EDP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's okay. I just think Sauvage is better

      Delete
  2. Well said my brother in total agreement, guess we’ll both be laughing stock. 💪🏻💯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at, right?

      Delete